- NCDAA's newsletter, Habeas Corpus, with relevant educational articles in the area of criminal defense.
- Discounted fees to attend regular seminars
- Access to the member-only listserv, an active e-mail discussion list where Nebraska criminal defense attorneys can discuss current issues and seek advice (see bottom of this page to pay one-time $35.00 fee to sign up)
- Access to the NCDAA Brief Bank
- Nebraska State Bar Association (NSBA) Member 5 years or more - $125.00
- NSBA Member less than 5 years - $90.00
- NSBA Member less than 1 year - $50.00
- Sustaining Member - $250.00
- Associate (Non-lawyer) Member - $85.00
To pay by check, click here for the printable membership form to mail to NCDAA.
Join NCDAA ListServ (for current members)
A one-time fee of $35.00 in addition to your membership gives you access to the member-only e-mail discussion list as long as you are a member in good standing. Get advice from experienced criminal defense lawyers, help others, and share useful tips -- the listserv is a great resource for connecting with attorneys across Nebraska.